No small jobs just small prices
Providing quality home painting at affordable prices to the Clark County area for many years. Any Las Vegas residential painting projects – small or large; from a single room repaint to a complete home painting, doors and windows refinish and paint, cabinets refinish and paint. Equipped with the proper expertise and equipment to tackle any job. Competitive prices on Las Vegas home painting done by Clark County residents accompanied by friendly working environment. A skillful crew of painters will convert your house to your home and make your stressful project into a pleasant experience.
Toll Free: 877-207-8885
complete the Free Quote form and we’ll contact you ASAP —->
Complete indoor house painting:
Listed is the general approach we’ll take to insure quality interior house painting for a Las Vegas home painting project.
Room preparation for painting
Move all furniture and accessories to the center of the room and covered with clean, new painters cover. Protect floors from paint drips by taping plastic covers. Ceiling and wall lines are marked and separated by blue tape for finishing.
Touch-up and seal before painting
Holes and cracks on the walls and ceiling are covered with a sealer; baseboard is sealed, and the entire room is scraped and sanded.
Painting the walls
- Primer is applied to the walls and ceiling.
- Texture is applied to the walls and ceiling as needed.
- The walls are painted with multiple codes of premium quality paint.
- The ceiling is uncovered and the walls are covered.
- Ceiling is prepared, textured and painted.
- Corner line tapes are removed.
- Corner lines between walls and ceiling are matched by hand.
Cleanup after painting task is complete.
All floor covers are removed and floor is cleaned and swiped. Furniture and accessories are moved back and the room is organized in its original order.
Quality control inspection
After the paint is all dried up, an inspection is done for touch up or paint discoloration. Any problem is fixed for a complete customer satisfaction.
Toll Free: 877-207-8885
- Replacing Acoustic ceiling with textured paint. Fast and clean job; improve the look and feel in the house by replacing the old Popcorn ceiling to create a modern house environment.
- As part of our service and included in the price, our company will replace your old Baseboard with a new 3.5 inch wood baseboard, to give a complete modern look to your home.
- Refacing cabinets, remove old paint, prime and apply new paint to make your old kitchen and bathroom cabinets look like new and save you money in the process too.
- Add elegance and modern looks to your Las Vegas house by installing crown molding to the ceiling and to the kitchen cabinet tops. Install new or replace your old crown moldings, to give a complete contemporary look to your home without the big expense.
- An exterior painting of your Las Vegas house will fight the dry weather damage and extend the life of your siding or trim. Increase your home value with professional painters performing a quick and thorough exterior paint job.